Friday, July 31, 2009

my first post

salam to all. i guess this is my first post in blogspot, which i actually want to do this long ago. i have been stop writing about my views, life, since 2007. so please ignore when you see any mistakes or unclear points in my posts. ^_^ . what made me want to do blogging is i want to share my views with you and at the same time enhance my skills in writing which i have been 'dumping' them. i used to have my own column in a college magazine during my days as a student in UMS (universiti malaysia sabah), and i missed that moments..

right now, i'm in mukah, sarawak. i teach here. i work here. i dont know how long i'll be going to stay here, but i hope its not too long. :-)

1 comment:

  1. salam fad..just stop by to view your blog..come visit my blog at http://cikgudain.blogspot.com/..

    lets share some interesting views about education, religion, politics or current issues..

    ReplyDelete